Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Grunt Media - Video and Podcasts, defined

I was positive I'd mentioned Video Grunt before, but obviously I haven't.

I picked up Video Grunt a while back from a Creative Cow newsletter. It's a highly informative podcast running through the basics of video, starting with aspect ratios and building from there. Unfortunately the production schedule leaves a little to be desired (taking a while to get each episode out the door) but a great example of what can be done with a bit of time and know-how.


So what happens when you start producing a podcast about video? People start asking "Hey, what's a podcast?" and so the program's creator, Craig Syverson, has decided to launch a series of podcasts explaining, strangely enough, what a podcast is.


Easy to understand for even the most technologically novice user. I intent to point my wife in this direction should she ever ask those three little words, "What is Podcasting?"

No comments: