Monday, December 05, 2005

Tiki Bar TV - More funky podcast action!

It's happening!

That is to say, it was already happening and I've only just caught up.

As a prelude, I already know what I want for my birthday (forget Christmas. That's already sorted). A new wardrobe!

A Rocketboom T-Shirt,

and now a Tiki Bar TV T-Shirt!

For those who have yet to enjoy the pleasures of the Tiki Bar, get on along and have a drink! Dr Tiki has just the prescription for you.


I will buy a T-Shirt and wear it proudly! Especially if I know that the money is going to buy some more microphones (only flaw so far).

The other podcast/vlog I'm slowly coming around to is Help My Patients, a daily "reality" show where a fictional psychiatrist records his fictional patients' therapy sessions then opens up the comments section for people to give advice.

I have to say, I'm finding all this stuff inspiring! Time to get off the pot and make some ideas I've been having start to happen.

No comments: