Wednesday, December 08, 2004

At last the big news - I GOT THE JOB!!!

After 10 years of working in video and television, 8 of which have been with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, I have this day been offered a position with ABC New Media and Digital Services as a Technical Support and Content Producer. I'll be responsible for providing support for and producing the ABC's broadband video News content, as well as gearing up for the introduction of the ABC's second digital channel.

After all these years of working Freelance and Casual it's an incredible relief. Thanks to all those that have supported and encouraged me through the years. I'll have more on what's happening as I get into it.

ABC News Online
Article on ABC Onlne
Media Release: ABC to launch Second Digital Channel

No comments: