Friday, April 28, 2006

It's the weekend!

...and I'm not in on Monday. I'm being a humungous geek and attending the BIG Weekend game convention with our super-team, "Hypnotoad"! Given the awards these guys normally come home with it's going to be great to finally be an official member of such an auspicious tradition.

But seriously folks...

Don't forget Australian Story Online this Monday as we do Senator Barnaby Joyce and his trip to Antarctica. This includes an edit of the good Senator's home movies from the trip by yours truly.

One of the reasons I haven't had anything to say today or yesterday is that I've been a little busy at work, and I've found myself reading two pretty decent articles, one the IBM Business Consulting document "The End Of Television As We Know It" and a fascinating study on Alternate Reality Games, in particularly the "Cloudmakers" and their work on the non-game dubbed "The Beast." It's fascinating stuff and worthy of a longer piece when I get the time.

But for now, geek out! See you all Tuesday.

No comments: