Monday, March 07, 2005

Douglas Rushkoff - Evolution as a Team Sport

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a fan of Douglas Rushkoff's work. Not only his thoughts on media and communication but on culture and the counter-culture in general. That's why I was pleased to see his new article for Arthur Magazine posted on his weblog. Entitled "Evolution as a Team Sport" it runs through Rushkoff's ideas on why what we're approaching is more a renaissance than a revolution, and that it's only going to be accomplished through the networked, collaborative spirit that has arisen through modern technology, from open source projects to fractal theory to holographics. I'm not sure I'm sold on everything after the first read through, but the proposition is pretty inspiring.
:: Douglas Rushkoff - Evolution as a Team Sport ::

No comments: